Gold Lights for Picture Frames
RR14-1 (Richardson Reflector 14” in Gold) Our Gold Picture Lights cover the gamut of styles, this Richardson Reflector is a standout which projects up from the back of the frame and over, unlike the T style which directly angles over the top of the frame without any height above it.
BTLED24-1 is a Traditional gold battery LED art light, the confluence of practicality (because it is battery powered), modernity (because it is LED) and classic hand crafted hand painted picture lighting (because it is hand cut from brass, and hand fashioned by artisans in Vermont).
House of Troy has numerous options for art lighting in their gold painted finish, from hard wired direct wire picture lights to wall mounted traditional to battery powered lighting.
Gold picture lights, our most popular picture light finish, have the look of pale gold leaf. Because our picture lights are found in the finest museums, House of Troy’s world renowned smooth painted gold finish has been painstakingly developed to suit the museum frames they highlight. Because gold symbolizes perfection, love and beauty, it is no wonder that a majority of picture frames are gold to show the images they frame are cherished.
Of our House of Troy picture lights several of the best sellers of all time are Gold. For example the T24-1, a traditional classic gold picture light style, has a 24" shade suitable to illuminate an image from 30” to 44” or possibly 48" wide.
Several other popular styles in the traditional classic family are the T5-1 (a 5" gold picture light) for 10" images, and the T8-1 (an 8" gold picture light) for 16" framed artwork. Please note that the shade size should be approximately half of the image size, not the frame size.
The RR line - or Richardson Reflector - is another version of the traditional style, with a ball swivel adjustment at the shade for optimum directionality. The chief difference between the traditional style and the RR style is in the arm that appends to the frame - the RR line attaches to the frame and comes up, then angles over with its adjustable shade arm, while the traditional line extends straight out from the top of the frame, adjusting the distance of the shade from the frame in a direct manner. The Richardson Reflector line is standard only in gold finish (although you can get custom finished RRs if you call our customer service department), but all sizes of the T-style lamps (4”, 5”, 8”, 9”, 14”, 18”, 21”, 24” and other sizes all the way up to 42”) are available in their classic gold painted finish as well as nine other fine House of Troy finishes.
- Traditional LED 36" Gold Picture Light TLEDZ36-1 $762
- Traditional LED 24" Gold Picture Light TLEDZ24-1 $508
- Traditional LED 14" Gold Picture Light TLEDZ14-1 $317
- Traditional 9" Gold Picture Light T9-1 $61
- Traditional 8" Gold Picture Light T8-1 $57
- Traditional 5" Gold Picture Light T5-1 $50
- Traditional 42" Gold Picture Light T42-1 $332
- Traditional 4" Gold Picture Light T4-1 $48
- Traditional 36" Gold Picture Light T36-1 $275
- Traditional 30" Gold Picture Light T30-1 $236
- Traditional 24" Gold Picture Light T24-1 $176
- Traditional 21" Gold Picture Light T21-1 $153
- Traditional 18" Gold Picture Light T18-1 $105
- Traditional 14" Gold Picture Light T14-1 $67
- Richardson Reflector 8" Gold Picture Light RR8-1 $116
- Richardson Reflector 5" Gold Picture Light RR5-1 $105
- Richardson Reflector 30" Gold Picture Light RR30-1 $284
- Richardson Reflector 24" Gold Picture Light RR24-1 $221
- Richardson Reflector 14" Gold Picture Light RR14-1 $137
- Contemporary 9" Gold Smooth Picture Light C9-1 $65
- Contemporary 5" Gold Picture Light C5-1 $55
- Contemporary 24" Gold Picture Light C24-1 $174
- Contemporary 16" Gold Picture Light C16-1 $88
- Battery Operated Classic LED 14" Gold Picture Light BTLED14-1 $168
- 24" Classic LED Battery Operated Picture Light in Gold Finish BTLED24-1 $242